Verde Valley School and Sedona Arts Center worked in partnership late last year to establi...
An International Baccalaureate World School
Verde Valley School offers a dynamic academic experience informed by the incomparable beauty of our environment and the five principles that have guided our mission since 1948.
Our students are drawn from around the world to share an experience that will inspire a life lived with curiosity and connection. Apply today.
Learning at VVS is anchored by the rigorous IB curriculum, but the broader experience is one of inspiration, discovery and community building.
Beginning with the first graduating class in 1951, VVS alumni have been an integral part of shaping the experience of the students that follow.
We are an independent, IB, boarding & day school for students in grades 9-12
The International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme is a challenging curriculum which fosters critical thinking and principled inquiry with the aim of helping students become responsible members of their communities.
The natural beauty of the VVS campus and access to the rugged outdoors allows us to infuse our coursework with our guiding principles – we call it IB+Dirt.
Field Trips + Project Period + Sports + Equestrian VVS Beyond the classroom
Our rigorous academic program is complemented by practical experiential learning that allows students to see beyond the norm, and develop the tools to identify and follow their path in life.
Featured News & Events
Stay up-to-date with what’s happening at Verde Valley School.
Follow us on twitter and never miss an update about what’s happening at VVS
- Situated on the southern end of the Colorado Plateau, Sedona is known for innumerable red sandstone spires. At VVS,… https://t.co/83kBHcZjrk 5 November 2019 at 10:00 PM
- NYU and Colorado College were just a few of the many colleges on campus today for the College Fair. Students were a… https://t.co/B1S8p5ngg5 24 October 2019 at 11:01 PM
- Last weekend, our riders competed in their first gymkhana of the year at Jackpot Ranch in Camp Verde. Josie took 4t… https://t.co/QkYS97MlTP 23 October 2019 at 7:22 PM
- I’ve always said that I chose to be an art teacher so I could hang out with artists all day and these artists are d… https://t.co/xLoVKKCMfB 22 October 2019 at 10:01 PM
- At VVS, a “classroom” can look like everything. Last week, the classroom was the NAU Microscopy Lab, where Andy Gil… https://t.co/XrKdtrO31a 21 October 2019 at 8:29 PM